Subject: [Leica] Re: Zeiss Ikon Limited Edition Camera
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jun 11 10:58:16 2005

I've heard good things about them but have not been able to test them
myself. I've been semi-infirm for three months and cannot get around
without the use of cane. If the hurricane doesn't belt us tomorrow, I
will try to get out and try the Zeiss glass.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com