Subject: [Leica] RE: Korans, Urine and Smith and Wesson . . .
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu Jun 9 09:15:12 2005

Let me see.  3,000 die at the World Trade Centre, killed by a group
mostly made of Saudis.  OK, it was organized by Bin Laden, hiding in
Afganistan, so I can see the military intervention there, although I
can distinguish Saudi Arabia from Iraq.  The US attacks Iraq because
of "weapons of mass destruction" that weren't there.  No Iraqis
involved in 9/11.  Now there are 100,000 dead Iraqis and about 1.700
dead US soldiers.  And Norm's view is that not enough have died.

I'm having trouble following Norm's logic.  I won't even comment on
Norm's statement of "nuke 'em all and let God sort them out" other
than to speculate what fate a just God would have for supporters of
genocide.

Now, can we get back to things Leica?

Mark