Subject: [Leica] The End of The "M"
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 8 13:36:20 2005

Witless, no. Sucked in by the stellar WH PR machine? No. I gather you
haven't heard of the Pentagon report in which it was acknowledged that there
was at least one incident in which urine was "accidentally" gotten on a
Koran? Yes, 12 people died during rioting, which is very unfortunate. Now,
how many people have died during interrogation by U.S. authorities?