Subject: [Leica] OT: Koran Desecrations at Gitmo
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 8 17:23:15 2005

I, too, Mark, wondered from the beginning about the idea of a Koran fitting
down the toilet. However - I have right here in my home a "History of the
Bible" published in the late 1840s, with wood cuts of all the Prophets, that
measures about an inch-and-a-half by about two inches by about 3/4 of an
inch. I wouldn't put it past the Pentagon to have supplied prisoners with
itty bitty Korans.