Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 7 10:32:39 2005

Well, sleeping together is not quite as off the mark as 'passed away.' But
both are reflective of the two great American taboo subjects - sex and
death. We don't fuck. We don't die. We sleep and pass.

But back to sleeping together. Many folks do slumber after, uh, doing it.
And some even sleep the night away. ;-)