Subject: [Leica] Mac on Intel, and then Leica?
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Tue Jun 7 04:56:53 2005

Hi, folks.
I was pleasantly surprised to know that Apple will deliver Intel-based
Macs. This means more competitive notebook models in the near future. I
used to be a Mac freak (since 1985) but now mostly use notebook PCs. :-(

Steve Jobs says,?Our goal is to provide our customers with the best
personal computers in the world, and looking ahead Intel has the
strongest processor roadmap by far.?I must admit that Apple now knows
what to do and how to do it. I wish someone in Solms would be able to
make a comment with equal impact.

Cheers,

MIKIRO
Japan