Subject: [Leica] Leica inflation
From: schroter at optonline.net (schroter@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jun 6 16:11:37 2005

That hold off period will continue until all pent-up demand for the DMR is
satisfied. At 200 units a month leaving the factory that will be a few
years.  At $15.6M /yr(2400 units/yr.  It'll be a bit of a kick to their
revenues and profits.  Buuut, what will the offsetting declines be like?
Will the DMR stimulates sales on new R9s and lenses? It'll be interesting to
see.
AGS