Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron & Leica's inventory revaluation
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Mon Jun 6 13:20:57 2005

Right you are, Henning.  I was confused about the closest focusing distance
for the 75 lux.  It is .75 m.  Whoops.  All the same, the 'cron seems to be
more managable than the 'lux due to its smaller size and faster focusing.  I
understand that, like the noctilux, the slower focusing on the 75 'lux is
probably meant to insure precise focusing when shooting wide open - not as
necessary with the 'cron.

Frank