Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 1
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 6 07:06:24 2005

Many thanks Felix,
yes, the 400mm Novoflex is the one with 2 handgrips, one to hold it
steady and the other for focussing.Combined with a shutter speed of
1/1600 at f5,6 seems to have made up for any camera shake.
Another great thing about this lens is that there are many adapters for
it, I use it on Contax/Yashica, Leica and Canon EOS (Digital and Film).
A very good lens too.
regards
Douglas