Subject: [Leica] DMR vs. Canon 20D comparison shots
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jun 4 14:41:17 2005

At 04:55 PM 6/4/2005, you wrote:

>Oh well I still have several hundred rolls of film kicking around here so
>I suppose I can always return to the "dark-side of the darkroom", quiet
>music and single malt scotch by the enlarger. ;-)
>
>Jeeeesh digital, just when I thought I was beginning to feel good about
>it! :-)
>ted

Don't worry about the words, Ted!  Just KISS and keep on doing what you're
doing.  If digital fills the bill for your work, use it.  If film would be
better, use it.  Just remember to have fun!  If you don't love what you are
doing, it shows in your work.  I've never seen a lack of love for
photography in your work.  Photography is photography whether it's digital
or film.  What you have to say is more important than the medium!!  Love
the work and keep doing it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com