Subject: [Leica] John Prine's photographer for new CD...
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Fri Jun 3 06:05:47 2005

Hi Jon, Yup, John Prine was a  mailman... from his 1995 CD "Lost Dogs
and Mixed Blessings."

I used to live in Chicago where the cold wind blows
I delivered more junk mail than the junkyard would hold
I wasn't hurtin' nobody
I wasn't hurtin' no one . . .

And Bonnie Koloc is from Waterloo, Iowa, which is contiguous to Cedar
Falls, where I now lives... She has left Chicago and now lives in NE
Iowa ... she is also a painter, visual artist.  Still has great pipes,
though... saw her a few years ago.

Take Care...