Subject: [Leica] Leica MDa pricing question.
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Fri Jun 3 11:55:45 2005

A unit across campus is selling two Leica MDa bodies.... Karen Nakamura
discusses the MDa here: *http://tinyurl.com/73ehf*
One sold on Ebay in May for 305 USD. Both of these bodies are in great
shape and were CLA 2 or 3 years ago and seldom used since. Is the eBay
price a resonable one for them to begin asking?. I know, I know,they are
as worth as much as you can get for them...  Still, any thoughts on the
value of these bodies would be appreciated. THANKS.  /matt

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica MDa pricing question.)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Leica MDa pricing question.)