Subject: [Leica] Photoessay: Japan disability protest 2005.05.12
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Jun 3 01:22:16 2005

>Karen you are taking over the universe with your website and your projects
>this last one knocking my socks off!!!
>But why you'd want ot shoot 100 speed film on such stuff is really for me a
>head scratcher. A mural project?

Mark -

Thanks for the kind words! I'd have to agree, ISO 400 or 800 film
would have been better and made things a whole lot easier. It was OK
with the B&W film since it had so much latitude, but the slide film
was tougher to work with than it should have been.  PPPPP - in this
case, I had a brick of Provia 100F and not enough 400F.

What can I say, I'm a masochist. :-)

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura