Subject: [Leica] Too much inventory
From: rhaightjr at yahoo.com (Bob Haight)
Date: Thu Jun 2 13:22:04 2005

Leica is raising prices because they need to, to raise
revenue and they think they can do it in their market.
Whether the increase reduces sales unreasonably is a
wait and see but their betting is it will have very
little negative effect. In the past rather than drop
prices, Leica offered rebates, so we may be stuck with
the higher MSRPs. Bob