Subject: [Leica] Too much inventory
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 2 05:39:23 2005

>Plus, you still have the  "The individual Country sets their own prices"
>mentality...

This mentality could be translated as "Let's see how much we can squeeze
out HERE..."

Agree for the VAT in the E.U.

But here in Switzerland, the VAT is "only" 7.6% (which is still 7.6% too
much), and nevertheless we pay the double or triple price for swiss made
medicaments than in our neighbour countries. It's the rip-off mentality
only...

Didier

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Too much inventory)