Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA trip
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Thu Jun 2 05:22:36 2005

Trip to New Orleans was great.
Lots of rain kept the M gear packed away.  But did have my Olympus Stylus
500 at hand for some touristy snap shots.
Due to wedding events and failure of my laptop to get email, I was not able
to hook up with Jeffery or Sonny, but while wandering around the French
Quarter in the nice warm rain looking in vain for a camera store, on a whim
I stopped in a hat store - and what great treasure was I able to uncover?
Why a new version of the ever famous Tilley!  I just knew this news would
bring a smile to a few faces on the list.  Made my day.
When I got back I got all my email from Jeffery and found that there are no
more camera stores so the hat was as good as it was going to get.
Bill