Subject: [Leica] My first camera
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 1 16:09:33 2005

My first camera was a birthday gift, May 27, 1950 from my wife on my first
birthday after we were married the previous October.. An Argus A2 35mm,
today we might call it a point n' shoot!

However this little Argus was plastic, no electronics. A box you put a roll
of film in and made a few adjustments according to the piece of paper with
the exposure suggestions in the film box. :-)

So now you folks know who to blame for launching me into this wild and crazy
world of photography! ;-) But man I have absolutely no regrets, other than I
wish I could do it all over again ten fold times! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from del at pscc.com (David E. Labovitz) ([Leica] My first (and second) cameras)
Reply from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Ted Grant: Cradle Robber!)
Reply from tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai) ([Leica] My first camera)