Subject: [Leica] My first (and second) cameras
From: del at pscc.com (David E. Labovitz)
Date: Thu Jun 2 06:09:48 2005

My first camera was a Leica IID, with a 50mm f2.5 lens -- purchased when
I got to college in 1954 and carried through think and thin until it was
stolen from my car at the Brooklyn Navy Yard in 1959.

My *second* camera was an "Old Standard Type 3" Rolleiflex that I still
have somewhere.  Purchased, as I recall, from a Providence pawnshop for
$35 in 1955.  Has a wonderful sport viewfinder with a concave mirror in
the center.

Dave.