Subject: [Leica] Deep Throat and B.D.
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Jun 1 09:28:29 2005

Thank you B.D. - getting things to come out right in a language that is not
your own is a bit tricky - I am always afraid to unintentionally p...
someone off - By the way I think you are right about the movie - it is one
of the few movies from the seventies that have my full concentration when I
watch it - best Ruben