Subject: [Leica] GOOD NEWS FROM LEICA
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jun 1 09:08:31 2005

I suppose the good news is that they are not throwing in the towels just
yet. May be they will do so in 2 weeks or whatever if there is no buyer for
those 23m Euros worth of stock, but for now they are intending to stay and
fight... They also seem to have excess inventory. Who knows, may be we will
have some sales coming up. One can hope.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] GOOD NEWS FROM LEICA)