Subject: [Leica] ted grant ...76 in a P51...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon May 30 19:55:34 2005

Marc James Small offered:  ;-)
Subject: Re: [Leica] ted grant ...76 in a P51...

> Ted is telling a fib if he claims to be only 76.  The question is whether
> he is 3076 years old or 4076 years old, and the old bastard won't
> 'fess up to the facts.<<<

Marc mon ami, :-)

When I receive one of your "compliments and wishes in your inimitable
fashion" I consider them the best of the best and thank you for your
wonderful, but weird sense of humour and good wishes. So with that I can
only say, "thank you kind sir!" :-)

However it has been a life beyond imagination, photographically! ;-) The
rest? Well I'll leave that to the imaginations of others.

ted

Message from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] ted grant ...76 in a P51...)