Subject: [Leica] OT: Anyone Else Watching History in the Making...
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Mon May 30 17:38:15 2005

And then there's the Formula One race at the Nurburgring yesterday...a
fantastic finish with a McLaren losing the front suspension on the last lap
allowing the Renault of Fernando Alonso win his fourth race of the season
followed closely by Nick Hedfield of BMW Williams.

Next up....Canada and then the USGP....the pinnacle of motorsport!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA