Subject: [Leica] Re: Williamsburg, Va., interior photography
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon May 30 13:34:23 2005

If you're heading down Norfolk way, Howard, I strongly recommend a visit
to the Mariners' Museum in Newport News.  It's a little gem of a
collection dedicated to boats and ships in general (with a wonderful
small craft collection!) and to the Chesapeake region in particular.
It's also the site of the ongoing Monitor conservation project, which is
exceedingly cool (here's a link: http://tinyurl.com/8skwx).  It's
certainly worth a couple of hours.

Cheers!

Chandos