Subject: [Leica] One of Lug's Best, now Patina
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun May 29 07:22:05 2005

I did demolish a 50/2.5 Skopar when the strap got entangled with my gear
shift and the camera got flung onto the curb. And I did drop a Nikon EL2
4 feet onto the pavement when the strap got entangled with the seat belt
of a Suburban. I didn't even think to mention these as they both
destroyed the equipment beyond repair. And both were strap-related. Now
that you mention it, I think every mishap I've ever had with a camera
was due to a strap screwup.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com