Subject: [Leica] In Praise of ACROS...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun May 29 00:51:31 2005

At 07:13 PM 5/28/2005, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>On 5/28/05 4:57 PM, "Richard" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> typed:
>
> > Whoa, every time I shoot B&W, they look oh so good:
> > http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/crop0007.jpg
> >
> > I think I can like Acros a lot...
>

>I Love Across it's my high rez film when I'm using studio strobes or tripods
>outside. Indoors hand held I'd hate to get stuck with it in my camera.

Is there different Acros? Mine is Neopan 100 Acros. ASA100 is not that bad.
My picture is no work of art, but it's hand held 50/1.4ASPH, at 1.4 or
thereabout.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] In Praise of ACROS...)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] In Praise of ACROS...)