Subject: [Leica] Re:Second thoughts about digitals
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri May 27 23:23:12 2005

You make some good points, even if you are off by a 0 in the initial
calculation-of course you mean 520 rolls/year. Although unless you shoot
B&W and process it yourself, the costs of film and processing are likely
to be considerably more than $5/roll, so the cost advantage of digital
is even more compelling.

Regarding depreciation: my 20D cannot depreciate $2600 in a year, or
ever, since I only paid $1500 for it last October :-)

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands