Subject: [Leica] Bons Vins
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri May 27 14:24:09 2005

Hi Bill!

Excellent picture!, your message has attired my attention because in my own
language, I'm Catalan, Catalonia is a small Country that it was defined by
Pau Casals on his historical concert on the United Nations as small Nation,
beside political discussions, we belong to the Spain Nation, but we have our
own history, traditions and language, well in Catalan language "Bons vins"
is exactly the same thing as in French.

My compliments

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis