Subject: [Leica] Re: Help With Film Mail Order?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed May 25 14:55:37 2005

I'll second B&H without hesitation.  After twenty years without a
problem, I don't even shop around any more.  (If it's summer where
you are you might consider express shipping... UPS trucks do get a
tad warmish.)

--

R. Clayton McKee                               www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                            rcmckee@rcmckee.com