Subject: [Leica] Make your kids think you're COOL w/ these Dresden Dolls photos
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed May 25 10:22:59 2005

I'm here to help you folks. I've been a busy beaver these past couple of
weeks and I'm here to make YOU better parents in the eyes of your kids. Yes
Indeed. You can thank me later.

You can be the coolest parent on the block when you say: "The Dresden Dolls?
Of course, I know all about it."

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/21/dolls.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/21/dolls1.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/portfolio/bands/dresden-dolls/3/1.j
pg

And if your kid wears black lipstick and cries herself to sleep every night
clutching a copy of the complete poems of Shelly to her chest, you can tell
her that you've got the skinny on Unto Ashes:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/22/untoashes.jpg
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/22/untoashes2.jpg

But if you're kid is a prog-metal head, he probably lives in Japan. In which
case he'll be happy to know that Vitalij Kuprij is hard at work on a new
album, entitled "Revenge".

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/22/vk.jpg

All taken with the Leica D100. Some with the 200 2.8, some with a 50 1.8,
and some with the 12 4.5.

Keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck.

kc

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Make your kids think you're COOL w/ these Dresden Dolls photos)