Subject: [Leica] That jerk cassidy is pretending to be someone else!
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri May 20 08:51:23 2005

Someone just emailed me this link to the nikon discussion page where someone
seems to have taken exception to my leica d100:

http://www.nikonians.org/dcforum/DCForumID14/638.html#2

The best line is this indignant statement:

"This person claims to be a serious photographer/journalist but I now I'm
going to have to say they are probably impersonating someone else just like
they are pretending this camera exists. Anyone can play anyone on the
internet I suppose."

ME? _serious_?

Hahahahahaha!

Keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:That jerk cassidy is pretending to be someone else!)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] That jerk cassidy is pretending to be someone else!)
Reply from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] That jerk cassidy is pretending to be someone else!)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] That jerk cassidy is pretending to be someone else!)