Subject: [Leica] RE: My First Photo to Share
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon May 23 23:08:25 2005

Welcome, Jim. Please share your work. People WILL look at it - but
don't be discouraged if you don't get a lot of comments. Sometimes you
will and sometimes you won't. But when you do you'll get comments
worth listening to and if you're really lucky one of the sages will
have a few words that will help you make your next image even better.

Thanks for introducing  yourself - now post away!

Adam