Subject: [Leica] Now RAW vs. JPEG
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun May 22 20:36:39 2005

> want to in the future.  Anybody who wants to understand and know more about
> raw should read "Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop" by Bruce
> Fraser.  You will learn how important raw is and what you can do with it.
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP
> www.tinamanley.com

That's the book I just saw at at the "Pro Photo" down the street it's about
the size of a phone book or "The Photoshop Bible" which I always invest 50
bucks into. Same company looks like.
I remember thinking when I saw it how much of an impression RAW has made on
the whole photo thing. On list I've said  RAW is a reason by itself to get
into digital.

But is it that complicated that a book that big could be written!!?!?!?!?:)

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Now RAW vs. JPEG)