Subject: [Leica] Gallery updated
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat May 21 22:51:52 2005

  Hi Adam,

yes these are in Australia.  I'm up in the mountains where there is
some variety, but nothing like up in the tropics, which I hope to
travel to sometime - once all the crocodiles are fitted with trackers
so I know where they are.  They have a habit of eating fishermen and
photographers.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Rick.