Subject: [Leica] daly PAW 17
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Fri May 20 07:21:57 2005

Brad,

I particularly like #01.   Both the compositional aspect, with the lights
drawing our eye to both the table and the rider, to the plain weirdness of
the juxtaposition of technology and cowboy (and his body position).  This
shot made me stop and look twice, and then smile.  Not a bad thing to happen
on a rainy day when your kid's home sick and you can't go to the darkroom.

thanks for sharing.

Max