Subject: [Leica] contax P&S cameras T3 & TVS III
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri May 20 07:21:40 2005

I have the GR1s for 2 months now and it never let me down.
About the reliability of the GR1, I heard that the non sunken on-off button
tends to give problems, true.

If ever you want to sell the Petri Color 35 and if it's black, let me know.
;-)
And personally, I would not count the CLE as a compact.