Subject: [Leica] mobile phones and breakneck speeds
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu May 19 17:03:10 2005

You know how it goes in the land of extremes.
When I took traffic school over the internet a couple years back that
was one of the issues they were addressing.
That and driver courtesy, of all things!
S.

Slobodan Dimitrov
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

?He is a friend of mine. He is not a moron at all.?
     Jean Chretien