Subject: [Leica] Re:Laws of thermo kitchen dynamics
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 18 20:34:56 2005

On 5/18/05 6:59 PM, "Brian Reid" <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> typed:

> If you're freezing sauces, the usual trick is to freeze them in ice-cube
> trays, and then when the sauce cubes are fully frozen, move them into a
> ziplock plastic bag.

The trick with just the right steaming technique to cook your cold pasta
with spaghetti sauce ice cube on top of it in a plate in the steamer so both
come together in a delicious aggregate of flavor!   ?

Then of course the mass marketing of "Frozen Spaghetti Sauce Cubes" we all
make millions and photograph what ever we want with whatever we want.
Maybe with a 350mm f/5.6 CFE Zeiss Tele-Superachromat...
With Viso adaptor.

The red dot is going to be a spaghetti sauce stain!

I think steaming has it over microwaving.

If you've got your water already going (boiling) in your bottom pan it takes
about the same time if not faster. And is sure better.
Brings fridge and freezer leftovers back from the dead!

In a cornucopia of flavor!

Instead of "Ragu Sauce cubes".... Rabu!

But I'd have to give Brian credit too!

Mark Rabiner