Subject: [Leica] #146 Beyond nostalgia
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Tue May 17 14:53:08 2005

Hi Joseph,

I have been to a few shows but the cars generate a lot of interest so are
usually surrounded by people and the cars are also parked very close to one
another so it is impossible to isolate them. I will try to get enough
together over the summer to post a few. This will be great news for those
who think I don't post enough :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham