Subject: [Leica] Beyond nostalgia - for Joseph
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed May 18 06:00:36 2005

Hello again Joseph,
just to keep you going for a while some classic vehicles from the UK.
Some Fairground Tractors and British Sportscars

G.T. Tuby's Scammell Showtrac collection
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84027.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84028.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84029.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84030.html

Some Allard Sportscars
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84031.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84032.html

A Burrell Road Locomotive and a Fowler Lion - steam powered Fairground
and Showmans Engines
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84033.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/image-84034.html

Hope you like them