Subject: Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun May 15 11:59:06 2005

I have to chuckle.  I work in software systems verification and am too
painfully involved in "late and buggy software".

Yes, I would think Leica would outsource their SW development.  Those
skilled at precision metal/glass/mechanical work are not often skilled
at developing software.

And perhaps they outsourced to India, or now emerging, China.

Regards,

Vick Ko