Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Flash troubles - I need help
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri May 13 14:39:50 2005

Hi Scott,

I think you are right on your arguments, if a flash & camera are TTL, why to
have troubles to modify the F stop on the flash etc...? only if the distance
change, and in my opinion it would be not necessary modify de F stop on the
lens. But automatic is not perfect.

Thanks and Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis