Subject: [Leica] Re: Pens: Thoughts before I leave
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon May 2 21:00:05 2005

Alastair...I've had a Black Mont Blanc since 1982... it writes great
and it's never leaked once!!  Of course, I've used it only about 6
times.  If I had you're money, I'd buy two, one black, and one
white...forget color!!  Try this link...and have a good trip!
http://www.fountainpenhospital.com/

Montie Talbert