Subject: [Leica] M4-P + Winder M4-2
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 1 07:20:35 2005

In a message dated 4/30/2005 11:53:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
tgif@mbi.nifty.com writes:
There is one concern, though. It was one evening I was shooting with
slow speeds like 1/8 and 1/15, I accidentally released my finger from
the shutter button while the shutter was still in operation. Winder made
a big *bump* noise at first and did not wind until I pressed and
released the button again.
Tomoyuki,

More than likely, you just got it jammed and whe you pressed the release you
cleared the jam up. I would just keep on shooting if it is now working
correctly.  Both units are pretty robust and can take this type of a jam
with no
damage to either unit.

Gene

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] M4-P + Winder M4-2)