Subject: [Leica] Flare Fix
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Fri Apr 29 00:46:31 2005

to be honost i did not notice the problem for more than 5 years of happy M6
ownership until I recently got a M2 - I do not know if I will have it
rebuild or not - I shoot a lot of verticals and always hold my camera
shutter down pressing the shutter with my thumb (for verticals that is) was
taught that about 30 years ago and it prevents flare apperantly and gives
you "one" camerashakeless stop more - cheers Ruben