Subject: [Leica] Flare Fix
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Thu Apr 28 23:38:23 2005

i noticed the flare problem really badly yesterday when i was shooting
*vertically* with the afternoon sun at about a 45-degree angle to the
lens (horizontally, probably lower vertically).  i turn the camera
clockwise when i shoot verticals--so the shutter button is on the
bottom and the rewind knob on the top.  is that how everyone turns the
M for verticals?  going the other way my left hand gets in front of the
center RF window.

i guess i'll have to get the flare fix at some point.  the M6 being the
only leica i've ever owned, i'm probably not aware how bad it can be
and how much better a "traditional" M finder performs.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"There is no state in this union with a bigger chip on its shoulder
than Alabama."
        --Wayne Flynt

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Flare Fix)