Subject: [Leica] nostalgic for film
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 28 14:55:41 2005

George,
You have phrased the angst perfectly.  I truly have no difficulty
picking up a digital camera and making it produce images, but it is like
using a block plane with a slightly mis-sharpened blade, the feel is not
the same.  I suppose it is the comfort level with a well used tool, you
know exactly how it will work in almost any situation and automatically
adjust for the quirks.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com