Subject: [Leica] digital transformation
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 28 05:59:14 2005

At 10:35 PM 4/27/2005, you wrote:
>So I guess what I am really wondering is, how many of us on the list are
>somewhat nostalgic for film, or have genuinely embraced the digital
>revolution?
>
>Don

No nostalgia here.  I'm looking at the photos, not the medium.  I do miss
my M's and would love to have digital M.  I'm enjoying the instant
gratification of digital and learning more about my Canons every day.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] digital transformation)