Subject: [Leica] digital transformation
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Apr 28 05:50:30 2005

alaxsxaq@gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) wrote:

>This very morning, I've been scanning negatives that
>my father made in 1952 in Asmara, Eritrea.  They have been stored in a
>box in the attic untouched for more than 50 years.

I'm doing the same thing right now, with my negatives from 1974 (I was
able to date them.), and with a batch of 120 negatives that came from my
late wife's family, and they are at least 50 years old, and still in
excellent condition.  My daughters will now have excellent photos of
their grandparents and great-grandparents!

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church