Subject: [Leica] summar / summitar /Summicron
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Apr 28 01:10:02 2005

Ruben,

the "very nice" goes to Ken, not to me. And I second that too, great
pictures
Ken. You clearly have a willing and co-operative congregation.

FWIW, the tree in question is on the hill in the middle ground at the break
in
the slope (it may actually be further than five miles) is on this one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/R1E4D001_020SurreyHills200504

It is (just) visible in the large-size URL, and most certainly is in the
original scan.

:-)

Peter

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] summar / summitar /Summicron)