Subject: [Leica] CL vs. CLE
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (Peter M. C. Choy)
Date: Wed Apr 27 17:38:15 2005

As a long-time CLE user I can appreciate
what Alastair means.  To use one is to
cherish its considerable virtues in terms of
simplicity, functionality and form-factor.
Thus it is understandably heart-breaking
when some aspect fails.

I just wish someone would produce a worthy
M mount successor to the CLE.  The Hexar RF,
Leica M7 and Bessa R3a may be admirable designs
in their own right, but they don't embody the
Goldilocks philosophy of the CLE. Where is
Maitani when we need him? (with acknowledgements
to Olympus)

Peter.
SF, CA